Monday, April 4, 2011

Tie-Dye Trance

I'm so in love with all the tie-dye prints that I have been finding for Spring that I am thinking of becoming a hippie. Well, maybe I won't go that far, but I have already purchased some great pieces and have my eye on the beautiful clutch below from Calypso.

Forever21 smocked dress
$28 - forever21.com

So low
$57 - revolveclothing.com

Wedge sandal
$170 - heels.com

Tie dye handbag
$165 - calypsostbarth.com

Matthew Williamson silk scarve
$475 - net-a-porter.com

Betsey johnson sunglass
$65 - zappos.com

1 comment:

  1. Mary! I'm so happy you entered the DYL Challenge so your entry could lead me to your blog :) I'm so happy it did! What an incredible outfit you pulled together--I'm seriously impressed. I love how you pulled together all the different tie-dye to create one cohesive look. I think my favorite piece may just be that clutch!

    If you had fun with polyvore and want to show off your incredible sense of style, you should really consider joining in my weekly link-up, otherwise known as Friday’s Fancies! It's a great way to find new bloggers and showcase your style. Though I can't promise $200, I can promise an extra entry in my {ode to france giveaway} this week :)

    I sure hope you'll stop by soon--and consider linking up! I'd be happy to have you!! Have a great week :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete