Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jen Lancaster + Reality TV Trivia + Kathie Lee & Hoda= A reason to set my DVR

Jen Lancaster was scheduled to be on the Today show with Kathie Lee & Hoda this morning in a reality tv show quiz segment. Upon reading this fact on Jen's facebook page, I immediately set my dvr to record the hour. I plopped myself down on the couch with my lunch, remote in hand, ready to watch one of my favorite authors discuss one of my favorite topics. I hit fast-forward, it kept going....and going...and going til the show was over. WTF....the stupid Blagojevich trial coverage aired in Chicago while Jen's segment was on! Luckily, I was able to find the clip online....and here you go! Enjoy!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment